mace-opensaml-users - OpenSAML for Web Services ???

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

OpenSAML for Web Services ???

  • From: nicho mmmmmmm <>
  • To:
  • Subject: OpenSAML for Web Services ???
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 18:46:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, let me introduce myself,  I'm a university student under industrial attachment for 6 months.  I need to find and implement a tools that will able to secure Web-Services not Web-application ( with SSO future inside).

As you know, that Web-Services are fully interoperability and use SOAP messaging framework in order to send requests to, and receive response from.  Soo I need the same thing for the security.  All the infromation flow ( SAML assertion ) are using SOAP messaging.  Can I use OpenSAML for this purpose ?

Hopefully I have described my idea clearly

Regards Nico

Do you Yahoo!?