mace-opensaml-users - RE: SAMLSOAPBinding modifications

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: SAMLSOAPBinding modifications

  • From:
  • To: Scott Cantor <>,
  • Subject: RE: SAMLSOAPBinding modifications
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 08:22:37 +0100

Hi Scott,

This was the actual CVS version. I've now seen that you have already
changed the code. Thanks for handling this.

-- Chris

Scott Cantor

<
An:
,

u> Kopie:

Thema: RE: SAMLSOAPBinding
modifications
06.03.2003 17:29

> What do you think?

I'll review the changes, but can you tell me what version you were using?
If it's not from cvs, it's out of date because I think one
or two of those changes you made were bugs that I might have fixed.