k20innovators - Re: Remote Instrumentation Carnival Flyer, Link to Descriptions and Form

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

Re: Remote Instrumentation Carnival Flyer, Link to Descriptions and Form

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To: Larry Gallery <>, Jennifer Oxenford <>, Sue Schmidt <>, Ann Zimmerman <>, Kim Owen <>, Michael Abbiatti <>, Ashley Diane Walter <>, "" <>, "" <>, "" <>, Brenda Canine <>, "" <>, Lan Neugent <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Remote Instrumentation Carnival Flyer, Link to Descriptions and Form
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 17:48:21 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Larry, I agree your sentence is much closer to what we need to really promote R&E connectivity as part of this event.  I took it one step further by adding a link to our new R&E reachability tool which is now operational on the following page https://k20.internet2.edu/get-connected.  See attached.   Jennifer, can you roll these edits into your latest version?

Thanks!
James