k20innovators - Remote Instrumentation Carnival Flyer, Link to Descriptions and Form

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

Remote Instrumentation Carnival Flyer, Link to Descriptions and Form

  • From: Jennifer Oxenford <>
  • To: Sue Schmidt <>, "Zimmerman, Ann" <>, Larry Gallery <>, Kim Owen <>, Michael Abbiatti <>, Ashley Diane Walter <>, "" <>, "" <>, "" <>, Brenda Canine <>, "" <>, Lan Neugent <>, "" <>
  • Cc: James Werle <>
  • Subject: Remote Instrumentation Carnival Flyer, Link to Descriptions and Form
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 17:10:05 -0500

Hi All,

We’ve made some great progress on the flyer. Attached below please find the latest and greatest flyer with updated logos for all partners and updated information on the schedule of events and tech requirements. Please take one last good look at the attached flyer as well as the following pages:

Detailed session descriptions at https://goo.gl/N5dDRx
Registration form for schools http://goo.gl/forms/q1EeXdH36i

Give a holler if you see anything glaring or have any final changes/comments/thoughts before we start to send the flyer around (hopefully tomorrow!).
Thank you!

Best,
Jennifer

photo
Jennifer Oxenford
Director of Community Engagement, KINBER
717-963-7490 | 267-496-9664 |  | kinber.org |5775 Allentown Blvd., Harrisburg PA 17112