k20innovators - Re: draft follow up questions + interview schedule

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

Re: draft follow up questions + interview schedule

  • From: Kim Owen <>
  • To: James Werle <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: draft follow up questions + interview schedule
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 11:38:46 -0500

James and all -

thanks James, for pulling together these questions -

All of your questions look relevant - it would give us a chance to confirm
the information they provided in the survey.

And, if our next step/request to this group is to invite them to participate
in a pilot project, could we work to craft a more detailed vision of that
pilot, then share it with these folks and invite them to participate? we
could guide the discussion so they make sure to address what they feel they
can/cannot do within the pilot or beyond.

just my two cents - once we have their confirmation they will participate in
the pilot, that will drive the next steps for this committee.

??

thanks again
KO

Kim Owen