k20innovators - Re: draft follow up questions + interview schedule

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

Re: draft follow up questions + interview schedule

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: draft follow up questions + interview schedule
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 11:46:00 -0700

I forgot to add, let's all record our interview notes directly into
our key contacts spreadsheet here. I've modeled the draft questions
within the spreadsheet.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AkwcnaQDzfDVdDItYmFKWlZUdVNVOVRWRW5qVGRES0E&hl=en#gid=0

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 11:44 AM, James Werle