k20innovators - final feedback request -- RI & Data Visualization tools survey

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

final feedback request -- RI & Data Visualization tools survey

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Heather Todorov <>
  • Subject: final feedback request -- RI & Data Visualization tools survey
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 13:40:34 -0800

All,

Last call for feedback on the survey before we start sending it out to
our local contacts. Please take one more look and send any feedback
you might have by COB, Monday Feb 1, 2010.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dHdWWlZJSFpzWEZIMGszSXhnazNRY1E6MA

Also, when we're ready to start the survey, feel free to use (or not)
the following email text to introduce our work and the survey.

https://wiki.internet2.edu:443/confluence/x/BxhG

Notes from our call last Thursday to come shortly.

thanks,
James