k20innovators - Re: final feedback request -- RI & Data Visualization tools survey

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

Re: final feedback request -- RI & Data Visualization tools survey

  • From: Eric Jansson <>
  • To: Kim Owen <>
  • Cc: James Werle <>, , Heather Todorov <>
  • Subject: Re: final feedback request -- RI & Data Visualization tools survey
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 09:47:28 -0600

James,

I regret having missed the last 2 meetings due to travel, so I have
not participated as much as I would like in developing this. But I
agree with Kim: it looks great.

Eric

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 9:34 AM, Kim Owen

--
Eric Jansson
NITLE | National Institute for Technology in Liberal Education

(307) 213-9123