k20innovators - Re: K20 EC Conf Call on Tuesday 12-23-08 - NOT Canceled

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

Re: K20 EC Conf Call on Tuesday 12-23-08 - NOT Canceled

  • From: "Randy Stout" <>
  • To: "James Werle" <>, "Tim Poe" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: Re: K20 EC Conf Call on Tuesday 12-23-08 - NOT Canceled
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 11:05:48 -0600

Great!  Let's say that it's on then.

Best regards,

Randy

>>> On 12/18/2008 at 9:31 PM, in message <>, Tim Poe <> wrote:
Looking forward to it.

All the best,

Tim

On Dec 18, 2008, at 6:36 PM, James Werle wrote:

Hi Randy,

I'm available for our weekly Tuesday meeting on 12/23.  Spoke with Tim
yesterday and he is interested in meeting as well.  lots to talk
about!
James

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Randy Stout <> wrote:
All,

Let's cancel the conference call this week that we usually hold on
Tuesdays.  I will not be available this Tuesday and have heard from a couple
of you likewise that we may need to postpone or reschedule.  I'm suggesting
that we keep up with each other by email and on the wiki.  I think there are
a couple of important agenda items we need to pay close attention to for the
immediate term.  What is the status of our communications with the
governance and advisory committees?  Also, the call for presentations is out
for the Internet2 Spring Member Meeting now so the agenda for our F2F
meeting and any additional track presentation we want to organize need our
attention.  Please share your thoughts with the group by email and we can
resume the call next Tuesday 12/23 unless the will of the group is to
reconvene after the holidays on January 6th.  Please let me know what your
preference is for the call calendar.

Best regards,

Randy

Randy Stout, Coordinator
Research & Development
Kansas Board of Regents - KAN-ED
1000 SW Jackson St., Suite #510
Topeka, Kansas  66612-1368
tel.785.296-7033
fax.785.296.7052

http://www.kansasregents.org
http://www.kan-ed.org

Tim Poe
Senior Collaborative Technologist
MCNC - Connecting North Carolina's future today
3021 Cornwallis Road
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709
Phone: 919-248-8417
Mobile: 919-428-1216
Fax: 919-248-8419
Email:
AIM: timrpoe
Twitter: tpoe

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.

- President-elect Obama