k20innovators - Re: K20 EC Conf Call on Tuesday 12-16-08 - Canceled

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

Re: K20 EC Conf Call on Tuesday 12-16-08 - Canceled

  • From: "James Werle" <>
  • To: "Randy Stout" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: K20 EC Conf Call on Tuesday 12-16-08 - Canceled
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:36:28 -0800
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references:x-google-sender-auth; b=iH65Xp/I9fVMVlpm2tO9gwxObYZ9rZctX6aAdQi50tVnLQMoSeWpKSFVUrgLSQ8Wgx /A7KHZJSalch2VRBbCh2uMXq8qprT+dvbAOR60xJRKbXTZ9YQu4x0u9pycVYSoD5hdFe NiyGUVcsgKAfI5nwxlRgumqBFZggrh8CR1AVg=

Hi Randy,

I'm available for our weekly Tuesday meeting on 12/23. Spoke with Tim
yesterday and he is interested in meeting as well. lots to talk
about!
James

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Randy Stout