k20innovators - K20 EC Conf Call on Tuesday 12-16-08 - Canceled

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

K20 EC Conf Call on Tuesday 12-16-08 - Canceled

  • From: "Randy Stout" <>
  • To: <>
  • Cc: "James Werle" <>, "James Werle" <>
  • Subject: K20 EC Conf Call on Tuesday 12-16-08 - Canceled
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:48:24 -0600

All,

Let's cancel the conference call this week that we usually hold on Tuesdays.  I will not be available this Tuesday and have heard from a couple of you likewise that we may need to postpone or reschedule.  I'm suggesting that we keep up with each other by email and on the wiki.  I think there are a couple of important agenda items we need to pay close attention to for the immediate term.  What is the status of our communications with the governance and advisory committees?  Also, the call for presentations is out for the Internet2 Spring Member Meeting now so the agenda for our F2F meeting and any additional track presentation we want to organize need our attention.  Please share your thoughts with the group by email and we can resume the call next Tuesday 12/23 unless the will of the group is to reconvene after the holidays on January 6th.  Please let me know what your preference is for the call calendar.

Best regards,

Randy

Randy Stout, Coordinator
Research & Development