ivclibrarians - RE: volunteers to develop IVC "best practice" resources?

Subject: K-20 librarians interactive video conferencing

RE: volunteers to develop IVC "best practice" resources?

  • From: Marilyn Puchalski <>
  • To: James Werle <>, "" <>
  • Cc: Gregory Palmer <>, Jennifer Oxenford <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: volunteers to develop IVC "best practice" resources?
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 23:01:49 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello All,

The folks here at MAGPI can certainly contribute to this effort. Please
include us in any future group that considers this topic.

Best,
Marilyn

Marilyn J. Puchalski
Faculty Development Coordinator
MAGPI

www.magpi.net
GOOGLE VOICE: 267-403-3019
SKYPE: marilyn.puchalski

[]
on behalf of James Werle
[]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 7:39 PM

Hi All,

We've heard interest expressed from the group on both of our recent calls
around developing resources to help librarians get up to speed on the
effective use of videoconferencing. Please let me know if you're interested
in contributing to such an effort and we can get a working group started.

thanks!
James