ivclibrarians - Re: volunteers to develop IVC "best practice" resources?

Subject: K-20 librarians interactive video conferencing

Re: volunteers to develop IVC "best practice" resources?

  • From: Ruth Blankenbaker <>
  • To: "Graves, Judy" <>
  • Cc: "'James Werle'" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: volunteers to develop IVC "best practice" resources?
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 09:19:19 -0500

Judy--

Here is an easy way to search for libraries that have registered their site on CILC.  In the search box on the link below,

type      library

There are 93 returns.  I do notice that some of those listed may be associated with a school

AND

I am guessing that many of them may not be I2 connected.

When I add the search term    I2   to the word    library   in the search box, I see  5  that identify themselves as having an Internet2 connection.

However, I think that in these early stages of creating a community of videoconferencing-using libraries, that may be a secondary thought rather than a primary concern.

Here is the link to sites registered on CILC and where you can type the terms I mention above:

--ruth