ivclibrarians - volunteers to develop IVC "best practice" resources?

Subject: K-20 librarians interactive video conferencing

volunteers to develop IVC "best practice" resources?

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To:
  • Subject: volunteers to develop IVC "best practice" resources?
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 19:39:27 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,

We've heard interest expressed from the group on both of our recent calls
around developing resources to help librarians get up to speed on the
effective use of videoconferencing. Please let me know if you're interested
in contributing to such an effort and we can get a working group started.

thanks!
James