grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] SQL loader ran with subject problems

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] SQL loader ran with subject problems

  • From: Sudheer Singidi <>
  • To: Francesco Malvezzi <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] SQL loader ran with subject problems
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 13:32:35 -0600
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mta-p6.oit.umn.edu 4N9zxQ1fZbz9wNLQ
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mta-p6.oit.umn.edu 4N9zxQ1fZbz9wNLQ

Hello Francesco,

I believe that is just a warning message that is indicating that the grouper couldn't find one or more subjects in subject source. Those subjects might have been dropped from your subject source. try running USDU to determine how many of those unresolved subjects exist in grouper and delete them from grouper. Here's some helpful documentation about USDU.

I'm not sure about falling back to the previous DB version. But unresolvable subjects are not a version specific issue. I hope this helps!