Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
- To: " Mailing List" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] News from the Grouper Team
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:51:11 +0000
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=isc.upenn.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=isc.upenn.edu; dkim=pass header.d=isc.upenn.edu; arc=none
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=AHRo6HoOGcJFxKhvob/uNBfk23G05T4TT6GDFTDxIDs=; b=Xv98dj1Kg0XJg+rq67DARHyxrXWG9fct2mwccHLcbN3vbawaCY2bYPvvQZznDEqhVbxalajSIEAHnJ8bcsvAOhCSvW/Xtgy2rD5Z2CrVMJPehc51U3d2aCjX1BuaGFeZuRXqWUn+K34BHQ+84+rlMKX8E1aKO1H5bZfm/nJZ9boomG2lQ7CucDjcFstwAjijgjL1MEIUEYB03WORieSvgnfySTRwUuEXaicopm+apXZP7SPjlh9A8XtLzf7YZTk9y62lrPIHJ4j3+ZpeQh9beypDgbun+EZ0je9S4PHA6Y2bCuTp6kd9FfCLt6iOZzrCm8oKWcVji7d3hlIMBMGMWQ==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=fwQquu2gHqied+qz4758bPkfIHWU0Ce3Yl/RX4C3PYBTH5TKsT20E1Ba6WJkP9lkKI+mItP/EJucvUCTVvP21onrx1+H7uiW5xPBC/5Y/JhtiWvWo8uSCOu0bZvDWpm53Uw2LpUOomAgJC9au7c5ruXDpvNJzsWOyVkNshGroQ3xQqaDIO8tZDHFI/ZBFYtssjYEV3aFdYojrc71P4Q7kKtJxZgWfQlSk1h73LlKM9xb2pLYUn2cviQzgSPxtde8YOFkqY6OiTIyrZ+6jmaBY2Fxi+4/J2XPNaYktG7hAOenNhg32pClJkQjrvZcM4r1zq8qSXDHJ5irTfmqxKcxeA==
Greetings Grouper user community,
A few brief items to share
1) A friendly reminder that InCommon-Grouper Slack is the place for Grouper support.
If you are not already on the InCommon-Grouper Slack channel, please submit your request at: https://incommon.org/help/ The Grouper-Users email list is no longer monitored by the Grouper team for responding to support questions. The simple reason is that we need to focus our attention on maintenance and development efforts and on the InCommon-Grouper Slack channel. We've updated the Grouper wiki to reflect this.
2) The Grouper team is looking forward to seeing many of you at the Tuesday, December 6th Grouper BOF at the upcoming Internet2 Technology Exchange. Check out the Grouper sessions in the Trust and Identity Track, including a session from University of Michigan titled Wolverine vs Grouper.
Not sure I agree with that title though. A 35 pound wolverine? In salt water? In the ocean? Twenty foot waves? Coming up against a full grown 400 pound Grouper with 20 or 30 of its friends? You lose that battle. Nine times out of ten.
3) Thanks to the community for all your support and feedback. Kudos to Jason Rappaport and the team at Princeton for this recent blog.
- [grouper-users] News from the Grouper Team, Hyzer, Chris, 11/15/2022
- Re: [grouper-users] News from the Grouper Team, Baron Fujimoto, 11/17/2022
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.24.