grouper-users - [grouper-users] SQL loader ran with subject problems

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] SQL loader ran with subject problems

  • From: Francesco Malvezzi <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] SQL loader ran with subject problems
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 12:48:04 +0100

hi all,

on migrating from grouper-2.5 to grouper-2.6, we found an an unexpected error in the loader:

loader ran with subject problems

when one or more Subject is unresolvable.

Is it really an error or is just a warning and the group is actually updated?

How I can fall back to the grouper-2.5 default where a SQL loader could run even with unresolvable subjects?

Thank you,

Francesco