grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Provisioning Two LDAP attributes using gsh

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Provisioning Two LDAP attributes using gsh

  • From:
  • To: Paul Engle <>
  • Cc: , "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Provisioning Two LDAP attributes using gsh
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 13:19:57 -0400

What you are surmising is exactly what we think is happening too.  We're just learning gsh ourselves so we are trying to find the magic gsh incantation need to create a second provision_to attribute with a different value.  We're guessing that there is a way to do it since you can do it via the UI but we can't figure out how - that's why we reached out to the group here.  We've tried doing the assign with a list of values [ attr1, attr2] but it looks like provision_to is a single-valued attribute as trying to use a list of values throws an error (and the error we we use the UI to add a new value is "that is a single-valued attribute").