grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Provisioning Two LDAP attributes using gsh

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Provisioning Two LDAP attributes using gsh

  • From: Paul Engle <>
  • To:
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Provisioning Two LDAP attributes using gsh
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 08:50:51 -0500

David,
I think what's happening is that in the second case, you are just
assigning a new value to the existing "etc:pspng:provision_to"
attribute. What you need to happen is to have a second instance of the
"etc:pspng:provision_to" attribute added to the group, with a
different value. I'm not terribly proficient with gsh, so I'm afraid I
don't know the exact method calls to get that to happen. But hopefully
that gives enough information for you to investigate and get the
desired result.

--
Paul Engle
IAM Architect