grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Class Rosters for Grouper

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Class Rosters for Grouper

  • From: Bill Thompson <>
  • To: Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Class Rosters for Grouper
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 13:29:14 -0400

Thanks to everyone for the great feedback!

I've combined this thread and the one from #incommon-grouper into this spreadsheet:

Please feel free to update your row with additional details, comments, corrections, etc.

If you are interested in the discussion, please join us this Friday July 17, 10am-11am at InCommon Software Integration Group.

Thanks,
Bill