grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] containerized grouper noob questions

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] containerized grouper noob questions

  • From: "Black, Carey M." <>
  • To: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] containerized grouper noob questions
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 13:17:16 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=osu.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=osu.edu; dkim=pass header.d=osu.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=VH/Thn+GX6ulzKd9XZ1YxtI+TSE+UT3tlgbY3AgIv5I=; b=eYPs3oxZ5vrO6/r2abNzFYL11Jaw/cfICDEp2szmm1nxAS4izDJyHsOGM1O7vLd9FantrWwVwytl9vHydFtAWJuekpaAJaxEmhlZySgAwuEPOgiCAa8QqKJYXkgG7SRdtOldNO4RqXEKN9eue1vkoy2Nwy2TTT9bv5lfGEOBJHPX8BAVjBEpXP0X0EoKFa2KezV4O4046jlTjzUUqJgXTIkjmKLXMYsHXj1SYXFYhPFQ889Fn80uVmDoqPBD6FY6gThvD49k119mjluAcGMx+tl6EIJfUx1PIVHdmje1O+IJ1hJyQGUde3by+BZqyxXomCK7QO59p3PAsiTJekOtrA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=ZyH34fg9dTdt6do00H8C1KNnKoQ1gA01TeH4Ghi1KblAPuN2VD/ua7LBQzrAvS3OpMAV1R3okXcPwVrINIkE7h0R0IrqE9yAUVirXRol5fSvdKTwZzydO4X1PYz3ZwFHrNAvFwlrBgqfD8Df4ElRvt3kjxWAUAK6QT3fYAoshKat5IJdiANfNs5V0ElEVNgpkS7shaFMR3ElGihbQxKQuLFhi/XGDcFD+2K7163726fVzcSbfHUVrF67TvVz0PHyPbYfO4D88O33ZDrv9N6Yu7ub2dCFdrHEsewmyjQ/cCL7K5Aa2djzPEQ4/MPeG+mUYS/oVBYMOARtR/JTUy3kbQ==

And maybe this can be part of this work too?

https://todos.internet2.edu/browse/GRP-2633
"Status url ( maybe something in the UI for "admin/Wheel only users") to
verify the current group version with the "latest info" about that version."

--
Carey Matthew
Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO)