grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Stem display_name column length

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Stem display_name column length

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: Sean Mason <>, Grouper Users <>, "Black, Carey M." <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Stem display_name column length
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 21:18:35 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=isc.upenn.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=isc.upenn.edu; dkim=pass header.d=isc.upenn.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=DxO1dfjUcz5Bh8/WvseB0ZTIml83onht8k6hwnsbgww=; b=gXO04gE4aN8xhy5rv/MebhyOmnSdEnBO4oxtyYaUWD5vhey3AF8id3VWWfpyR92nOJbQLcLRVUo7Ft8h3vP1MzB7fq30W6R+kl8ecm4F1UDzMG6C5oEaSSwz2oxnM8WXh5WCNhFIBzjIqOEx3/xADcw/ymtAjjM1UYtZa1oXUTTEqbi7vciW8FA/C1/IaKD5zsHflrW3FOO8Om997Bzkd91tMkFl2Idx5uKOr3Tm+4G3evQqmCp7uv+UAWw76pY3jpOn2v+5eGda7Ytk3nUOj4rhJHpicWzSv5V2/nWnGQweUWTSsPZptMxBrFFhQItc+Mnc4Ug1kDp+Glp8SZtCcw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=DGOZUsxCacM69q8NdVB80SsgfbZ8Fy8nUE8UxX1XpbQEbfgEReckiR050h5l9V3KriKmFyGMvZErVZ7ZRRs2hAZgG+MhScnSm3WFJznw2lM7Q2I9e/3AWyOuqSYXPaGxEqNNV1CP6Xbhn2X0JNytjGNalml7b5Hy7tionhRMEcNPZAeA5yWHuC1/sKJX30hlcnM8oOTLT1DTk1qCesDuR5AhBI9Ncna+j6GfpUn+5MtUG4aB3ODo1afsJ1ofBtOzejI+1SlzPRx9xgjcMFJC4BroczOAN0VHUj9OI5GvyKMbZ8ZuYsuHgn8zzj43r6tct55ypC005mnSrwfP/b+/HQ==

you can bump it up a little, we meant to address that already and will adjust it soon in a grouper upgrade 🙂