grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] What DB do you use for your Grouper registry?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] What DB do you use for your Grouper registry?

  • From: Todd Haddaway <>
  • To: Baron Fujimoto <>, Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] What DB do you use for your Grouper registry?
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 18:22:18 -0400

We use Oracle.   All of our administrative systems run on Oracle.  Because of this, we had in place a well defined set of procedures, infrastructure and DBAs that make for a very stable and happy Oracle database.  When it came time to select a database platform for Grouper we stayed with Oracle. Because it works the best for Grouper? No - we were just good at admin'ing Oracle and didn't want to introduce a 1-off platform.