grouper-users - [grouper-users] SQL provisioning

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] SQL provisioning

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: " Mailing List" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] SQL provisioning
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 18:44:14 +0000

If you want to sync memberships to a table (in a local or remote database), or sync subjects into the grouper database, (or another sync), there is now a way in Grouper in 2.4 patch #47.  Note, you can sync across database vendors as well (e.g. bring subjects from Oracle to MySQL).  Granted you can use your own ETL tools instead 😊

https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+SQL+database+provisioning

It only does full syncs right now but we will add incremental real-time syncing soon.

Let me know if anyone is interested in this or tries it out and has feedback.

Thanks

Chris

  • [grouper-users] SQL provisioning, Hyzer, Chris, 05/06/2019