grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] What DB do you use for your Grouper registry?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] What DB do you use for your Grouper registry?

  • From: Tim Darby <>
  • To: Baron Fujimoto <>, Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] What DB do you use for your Grouper registry?
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 07:31:32 -0700

MariaDB. We used Oracle for years with our on-prem Grouper instance. When we moved all of our identity management systems to AWS a couple of years ago, we decided it was a good time to transition since our team likes mysql. We've had no problems whatsoever with MariaDB.

Tim Darby
UA Identity Services | The University of Arizona |  | +1 520.626.3799