grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] What DB do you use for your Grouper registry?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] What DB do you use for your Grouper registry?

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: Baron Fujimoto <>, Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] What DB do you use for your Grouper registry?
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 19:56:27 +0000

We use oracle and are switching to aurora postgres at penn. Grouper has
instrumentation, but we don’t have stats about database vendor. Ive asked
the instrumentation folks to add this and maybe we will get some useful
information across institutions (once we incorporate it and for institutions
who have that patch 😊 )...

Thanks