grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Patching and ant dist

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Patching and ant dist

  • From: "Wessel, Keith" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Patching and ant dist
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 15:45:55 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Thanks for that explanation, Sir. Yeah, we've all but fully automated
patching thanks to the script you posted to the wiki, and that should help.
We'll just keep that in mind when we rebuild. Perhaps there should be a note
on the Grouper patching instructions page on the wiki mentioning that you
must repatch after rebuilding? It should be common sense, but it obviously
wasn't to us. :)

Looking forward to the Grouper workshop at TechEx so we can learn a few more
tidbits like this!

Keith