grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] grouper posix gidNumber

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] grouper posix gidNumber

  • From: Keith Hazelton <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] grouper posix gidNumber
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 22:08:30 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

I’m shocked that you would think that, Chris!!

I do think there might be some how-to know-how in the mP documentation that
MRG could turn to for a model and then implement it in Grouper, yes Grouper
=)

email & jabber:

calendar: http://go.wisc.edu/i6zxx0

On 2017-01-20, 15:37 , "Hyzer, Chris"

Are you advertising other competing products on the grouper list
serve???? :)

On Behalf Of Keith Hazelton