grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] grouper posix gidNumber

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] grouper posix gidNumber

  • From: Michael R Gettes <>
  • To: Keith Hazelton <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] grouper posix gidNumber
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 16:48:08 -0500
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

How would that support the use of Grouper as the locus for group management?
Peter’s answer for Brown I would think is what TIER would want from an
architectural perspective, yes?

/mrg