grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Re: Stopwatch errors

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Re: Stopwatch errors

  • From: Jeffrey Crawford <>
  • To: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • Cc: Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Re: Stopwatch errors
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 21:30:59 -0700
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:ej9JTxHiU9/mT/iUQfbIdJ1GYnF86YWxBRYc798ds5kLTJ75oMiwAkXT6L1XgUPTWs2DsrQf2rCQ7P6rBj1IyK3CmUhKSIZLWR4BhJdetC0bK+nBN3fGKuX3ZTcxBsVIWQwt1Xi6NU9IBJS2PAWK8TWM5DIfUi/yKRBybrysXNWD1YLoiavtqtX6WEZhvHKFe7R8LRG7/036l/I9ps9cEJs30QbDuXBSeu5blitCLFOXmAvgtI/rpMYwuwwZgf8q9tZBXKPmZOx4COUAVHV1e1wysYfLpAvOV0/HzXsGU35c2k5NCAjU/hzgdpbquW3nrud73m+XMdCgHp4uXjH3zaplRgXlmW8sLTcm/mbNhoQkjq9VrgisthdX3oXPa8eYOOcoLfCVRs8TWWcUBpUZbCdGGI7pKtJXV+c=

I've patched dev I've yet to see the error, will let you know if I do.

Jeffrey E. Crawford
Enterprise Service Team

Both pilots and IT professionals require training and currency before charging into clouds!