grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Re: Stopwatch errors

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Re: Stopwatch errors

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: Jeffrey Crawford <>, Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Re: Stopwatch errors
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 11:27:45 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:uKekORX1xsBuBDvqdfWfxlj1ZUrV8LGtZVwlr6E/grcLSJyIuqrYZhGFt8tkgFKBZ4jH8fUM07OQ6P+wHzFbqs/c+Fk5M7VyFDY9wf0MmAIhBMPXQWbaF9XNKxIAIcJZSVV+9Gu6O0UGUOz3ZlnVv2HgpWVKQka3HUNPK+/0Ao/fidisn6D3osWLIlYAuD3oQ758Ig+7vE36rMAJj4x4Ju5lyBbHrGFFau9+2GhzLhSekwuqoo+f+4N7/j4Yhuks7dUIdaThY+xsQqZfESwrKSUo/8DxrjHCSxeC/H0RTj9QnxZVVVvr9hb/C93Rozn3rK418ymAPNa8BeQxUjSz/apxYB7zg2EaLzM/9ifahtEm3/ETmw6ouxEqm92cW4qSLvcrO/qFJd4=
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Can you get all the latest psp and pspng patches and see if you still get the error?  Hopefully this is fixed in a patch.  If you still see an error please send us the log stack trace.

Thanks

Chris