grouper-users - [grouper-users] Re: Stopwatch errors

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Re: Stopwatch errors

  • From: Jeffrey Crawford <>
  • To: Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Re: Stopwatch errors
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 14:44:00 -0700
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:ed/dVxeMRpmBq2vAAR4B9vzwlGMj4u6mDksu8pMizoh2WeGdxc67Zh7h7PlgxGXEQZ/co6odzbGJ4+a9AidZvN6oizMrTt9lb1c9k8IYnggtUoauKHbQC7rUVRE8B9lIT1R//nu2YgB/Ecf6YEDO8DXptWZBUj22Dwd+J/z0F4jOlIz3krnqo9yAKzlP0RW6fKt/Nl2LtgjLrYEygJB+YvI+0BzUunZSPvlNyHlzDVOVgxvm4Mqspthu/zkG6Nw78MsVc6j0cb41XPRzFj05PWcv6IW/txTNQxGC93A0T24NmVxFDxWTv0KyZYv4riav7rk14yKdJ8CjCOlsATk=

bueller, bueller

Jeffrey E. Crawford
Enterprise Service Team

Both pilots and IT professionals require training and currency before charging into clouds!