grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Unique group names across folders

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Unique group names across folders

  • From: "William G. Thompson, Jr." <>
  • To: Jared Hoffman <>
  • Cc: Gouper Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Unique group names across folders
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 08:28:38 -0500

Jared,

Can you share the rationale or what is driving the requirement?

Best,
Bill

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 4:51 PM, Jared Hoffman <> wrote:
Can grouper be set to ensure uniqueness across all group names, not just ones in the same folder?

I searched the forum archives and I found mentions of it in older versions but they seemed to focus on psp provisioning not uniqueness in grouper.

Thanks

Jared

--
Jared Hoffman  Associate Director for Enterprise Infrastructure
Kenyon College LBIS    740.427.5948