grouper-users - [grouper-users] Unique group names across folders

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Unique group names across folders

  • From: Jared Hoffman <>
  • To: Gouper Users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Unique group names across folders
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 17:51:23 -0400

Can grouper be set to ensure uniqueness across all group names, not just ones in the same folder?

I searched the forum archives and I found mentions of it in older versions but they seemed to focus on psp provisioning not uniqueness in grouper.

Thanks

Jared

--
Jared Hoffman  Associate Director for Enterprise Infrastructure
Kenyon College LBIS    740.427.5948