grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Pagination in Web services

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Pagination in Web services

  • From: "Katika,Shanthi Swaroop" <>
  • To: "Hyzer, Chris" <>, Vivek Sachdeva <>
  • Cc: Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Pagination in Web services
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 17:46:23 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Thanks, Vivek! It pointed me in the right direction. So far, I’m able to use pagination to get members and groups through the Web Services API. I’m working on making it work for other API Calls.

I’m also working on searching for groups based on partial name of the groups using web services API calls. For example: I’m currently able to retrieve groups by specifying the exact group name(FIND_BY_GROUP_NAME_EXACT)  or approximate name(FIND_BY_GROUP_NAME_APPROXIMATE) .

But is there a way to get only group1 and not group2 from the below example using regex or other means? Are there any examples that I can look into?
group1:    aStem1:aStem2:<unknown Stem name>:ExampleGroup
group2:    aStem1:ExampleGroup

Best,
Swaroop