grouper-users - [grouper-users] Grouper loader not loading groups from LDAP

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Grouper loader not loading groups from LDAP

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper loader not loading groups from LDAP
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 13:25:58 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I followed “Grouper Training – Admin – Loader – Part 2/2” video and
able to load people from LDAP to Grouper UI. However, when I try to load
groups (that contains members), it only loads members and not groups.

I have tried every possible configuration from using LDAP_GROUP_LIST and
changing attributes, but I am not able to load groups and members using
grouper marker. What configuration changes are needed to load both, groups &
members from LDAP to Grouper UI? (currently, grouper marker only loads members
and not groups)

Sources.xml & Marker Screenshot:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwgGnZC7vA-6dkFsdDFnM0RMcXc

Above link contains LDAP Source adaptor from sources.xml that is used by both
people and grouper markers. Groups are defined by CN attribute and Member
attribute contains a domain name.

Thank you,
Akki