grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Setting Web Services

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Setting Web Services

  • From: Jeffrey Crawford <>
  • To: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • Cc: Scott Koranda <>, Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Setting Web Services
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 10:03:22 -0700

Well gee just rain on my parade ;). In any case thanks for the positive response on the negative of colons in usernames.

Actually using an alternate source kinda makes using LDAP based service accounts easier. If I need to block them I can always use "Require ldap-user" in the config so only authorized service accounts can log in. Otherwise it simplifies the setup.

Jeffrey

Both pilots and IT professionals require training and currency before charging into clouds!