grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] PSP incremental provisioning

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] PSP incremental provisioning

  • From: Dave Churchley <>
  • To: Shilen Patel <>, Chris Hyzer <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] PSP incremental provisioning
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 14:16:45 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Hi Shilen

Thanks for the response. No, the person isn't a member of the second group in
any other way.

Here's the output from that gsh command:

Number of entries in grouper_change_log_entry_temp: 0

Searching for missing active point in time fields
Found 0 missing active point in time fields

Searching for missing active point in time members
Found 27 missing active point in time members
Done making 27 updates

Searching for missing active point in time stems
Found 4 missing active point in time stems
Done making 4 updates

Searching for missing active point in time groups
Found 20 missing active point in time groups
Done making 20 updates

Searching for missing active point in time role sets
Found 0 missing active point in time role sets

Searching for missing active point in time attribute defs
Found 0 missing active point in time attribute defs

Searching for missing active point in time attribute def names
Found 0 missing active point in time attribute def names

Searching for missing active point in time attribute def name sets
Found 0 missing active point in time attribute def name sets

Searching for missing active point in time actions
Found 0 missing active point in time actions

Searching for missing active point in time action sets
Found 0 missing active point in time action sets

Searching for missing active point in time group sets
Found 115 missing active point in time group sets
// Error: unable to evaluate command: Sourced file: inline evaluation of:
``new
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.misc.SyncPITTables().syncAllPITTables();'' :
Method Invocation syncAllPITTables
// See error log for full stacktrace
// caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
// Active PITGroup with sourceId=6c3d287e253b4d3f8cc04a31547a713f not found,
5 callables out of problem count 5 had problems running outside of threads!
at
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.internal.dao.hib3.Hib3PITGroupDAO.findBySourceIdActive(Hib3PITGroupDAO.java:100)
at
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.misc.SyncPITTables.processMissingActivePITGroupSetsBatch(SyncPITTables.java:802)
at
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.misc.SyncPITTables.access$000(SyncPITTables.java:89)
at
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.misc.SyncPITTables$1.callLogic(SyncPITTables.java:743)
at
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.misc.SyncPITTables$1.callLogic(SyncPITTables.java:739)
at
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.util.GrouperCallable.tryCallablesWithProblems(GrouperCallable.java:51)
at
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.misc.SyncPITTables.processMissingActivePITGroupSets(SyncPITTables.java:762)
at
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.misc.SyncPITTables.syncAllPITTables(SyncPITTables.java:235)
at
at
at bsh.Reflect.invokeMethod(Unknown Source)
at bsh.Reflect.invokeObjectMethod(Unknown Source)
at bsh.BSHPrimarySuffix.doName(Unknown Source)
at bsh.BSHPrimarySuffix.doSuffix(Unknown Source)
at bsh.BSHPrimaryExpression.eval(Unknown Source)
at bsh.BSHPrimaryExpression.eval(Unknown Source)
at bsh.Interpreter.eval(Unknown Source)
at bsh.Interpreter.eval(Unknown Source)
at bsh.Interpreter.eval(Unknown Source)
at
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.app.gsh.ShellHelper.eval(ShellHelper.java:63)
at
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.app.gsh.GrouperShell.run(GrouperShell.java:438)
at
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.app.gsh.GrouperShell.grouperShellHelper(GrouperShell.java:232)
at
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.app.gsh.GrouperShell.main(GrouperShell.java:162)
at
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.app.gsh.GrouperShellWrapper.main(GrouperShellWrapper.java:31)

The group causing that error (sourceId=6c3d287e253b4d3f8cc04a31547a713f) we
can see in Grouper UI but it's not in the grouper_pit_groups table.

Thanks
Dave