grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] PSP incremental provisioning

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] PSP incremental provisioning

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To: Dave Churchley <>, Chris Hyzer <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] PSP incremental provisioning
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 13:45:36 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

>> For example, we might have a group representing staff in a certain
>>department which isn't provisioned to the AD. That group then might be a
>>member of another group which is provisioned to the AD. If someone
>>leaves the first group, they are automatically removed from the second
>>group in Grouper but they are not being taken out of the AD group.

Just making sure, the person isn't a member of the second group in any
other way?

It's possible that your point in time data is corrupt or out of sync.
What's the output of the following?

gsh 0% new
edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.misc.SyncPITTables().syncAllPITTables()

Thanks!

- Shilen

On 12/16/15, 5:26 AM, "Dave Churchley"