grouper-users - [grouper-users] PSP incremental provisioning

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] PSP incremental provisioning

  • From: Dave Churchley <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] PSP incremental provisioning
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 19:55:46 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Hello

We've had a bad couple of days with PSP provisioning to AD. Following on from
the bulkSync issues I posted about yesterday, we're now seeing some
unexpected behaviour with the incremental provisioning. It works sometimes
but other times changes made through the Grouper UI don't make it into the
change log and so are not reflected in the AD.

Is there an obvious reason for this? Am I missing something?

Thanks
Dave Churchley
Newcastle University