grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Loader thread Pool Size

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Loader thread Pool Size

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Jutta Biernath <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Loader thread Pool Size
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 15:35:32 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I might be missing something but it doesn't look like that param is used
anywhere. Sorry about that. We will look into that param and if it can be
used or if it can be removed from the base config in 2.3. btw, in 2.2.2
there are thread params in the loader that do improve performance when there
are a lot of inserts/deletes to do... might want to try an upgrade.

# if should use threads in the loader for add/remove member
loader.use.membershipThreads=true

# number of threads to use for each group job (not shared among jobs)
loader.membershipThreadPoolSize=10

# if should use threads in the loader for each group in a group of groups
loader.use.groupThreads=true

# number of threads to use for each list of groups job (not shared among jobs)
loader.groupThreadPoolSize=20

Thanks

On Behalf Of Jutta Biernath