grouper-users - [grouper-users] Loader thread Pool Size

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Loader thread Pool Size

  • From: Jutta Biernath <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Loader thread Pool Size
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 14:24:46 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I'd like to increase the number of threads the daemon is using for performance
improvement. In the grouper-loader.properties file there is a property named
"loader.thread.pool.size", but it seems to be irrelevant what I put in there.

If I look at the processes running on my Debian system, saying "ps -Lf", I
always see 54 threads of the process, no matter what value
loader.thread.pool.size has.

Are that two different kinds of threads? If yes, how can I otherwise influence
the number of threads that are invoked?

I use Grouper 2.1.5. After each change of loader.thread.pool.size I have built
the api and restarted the daemon.

Thank you in advance,

Jutta