grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] grouper-2.2.1 and hooks

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] grouper-2.2.1 and hooks

  • From: Francesco Malvezzi <>
  • To: Shilen Patel <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] grouper-2.2.1 and hooks
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 14:47:29 +0100
  • Unimore-x-sa-score: -1.2

Il 25/02/15 14:09, Shilen Patel ha scritto:
> So the hook is supposed to assign attributes, but it¹s not? Is there an
> exception?
>
> What does this give you?
>
> gsh 2% GroupTypeFinder.findAll()

type: 'grouperLoader'
type: 'sambaGroupMapping'

> Also, after you upgraded to 2.2, did you run the legacy attribute
> migration script? It is part of step 9 here -
> https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/v2.2+Upgrade+Instructions+from
> +v2.1
>
> Or did you start with a fresh 2.2 install?

no, I did a mixed upgrade, on a brand new server with grouper-2.2.1, but
I reversed the db of the older instance and forgot to run the upgrade
script.

So after running it, the custom groupTypes shows up.

Unfortunately, no group has maintained the former groupType assignment,
but I believe it could be an artifact of my wrong setup.

Tomorrow I am going to reverse again the db, and run the upgrade script
in a "clean" state.

> Thanks!

thank you so much,

Francesco