grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] grouper-2.2.1 and hooks

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] grouper-2.2.1 and hooks

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To: Francesco Malvezzi <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] grouper-2.2.1 and hooks
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 13:09:48 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

So the hook is supposed to assign attributes, but it¹s not? Is there an
exception?

What does this give you?

gsh 2% GroupTypeFinder.findAll()

Also, after you upgraded to 2.2, did you run the legacy attribute
migration script? It is part of step 9 here -
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/v2.2+Upgrade+Instructions+from
+v2.1

Or did you start with a fresh 2.2 install?

Thanks!

- Shilen

On 2/25/15, 7:50 AM, "Francesco Malvezzi"