grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] grouper-2.2.1 and hooks

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] grouper-2.2.1 and hooks

  • From: Francesco Malvezzi <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] grouper-2.2.1 and hooks
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 13:50:41 +0100
  • Unimore-x-sa-score: -1.2

Il 25/02/15 13:30, Shilen Patel ha scritto:
> Regarding that, here’s more information:
> https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Legacy+attribute+migration

thank you for the pointer.

> In any case, hooks should still work. Are you seeing an issue with one
> of the built-in hooks? Or with one that you wrote yourself?

I noticed the missing of a custom-written hook (just adding three
attributes for samba3's sake). The admin ui used to allow me to add the
type to groups. Now the types column appears no longer. On gsh, as I
wrote before, types assign works different.

The grouperLoader LDAP works fine, thought,

> Thanks!

thank you,

Francesco