Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Peter DiCamillo <>
- To: Jeffrey T Eaton <>, "" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] 2.2 production?
- Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 00:46:36 -0500
Yes, we've been running 2.2 in production since early October. The upgrade went smoothly, and our Grouper provisioning and applications continued to work without any problems. The only advice I have is to plan ahead for the time it will take to run postGrouper2_2Upgrade.gsh, the script that is run after the DDL updates. It can take a very long time, depending on how many groups you have, and the extent to which you use group types and attributes. We did a test database upgrade ahead of time to see how long it would take. The script ran smoothly too, but you may have to arrange for extended Grouper downtime.
On 11/26/14 10:36 AM, Jeffrey T Eaton wrote:
Has anyone gone to 2.2 in their production environment yet?
We've upgraded our test environment, and are trying to plan for our
production upgrade now. I'm curious if any other institutions have gone live
with the new version, and what, if any, advice people have about it.
I know there's some gotchas in the upgrade process with the database upgrade
potentially taking a long time, but have people had any other issues of
- [grouper-users] 2.2 production?, Jeffrey T Eaton, 11/26/2014
- Re: [grouper-users] 2.2 production?, Tim Darby, 11/26/2014
- Re: [grouper-users] 2.2 production?, Peter DiCamillo, 11/27/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.