Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Tim Darby <>
- To: Jeffrey T Eaton <>
- Cc: "" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] 2.2 production?
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 16:50:13 -0700
We upgraded from 2.1.5 to 2.2.0 and then to 2.2.1 (Oracle 11g for the database). We didn't run into any issues in production, but we did run out of table space in our test environment. It took 10 hours to do the 2.2.0 upgrade. We went with the traditional Grouper upgrade method and didn't try the new installer.
Solutions Architecture and Operations | The University of Arizona | | +1 520.626.3799
On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 8:36 AM, Jeffrey T Eaton <> wrote:
Has anyone gone to 2.2 in their production environment yet?
We've upgraded our test environment, and are trying to plan for our production upgrade now. I'm curious if any other institutions have gone live with the new version, and what, if any, advice people have about it.
I know there's some gotchas in the upgrade process with the database upgrade potentially taking a long time, but have people had any other issues of concern?
- [grouper-users] 2.2 production?, Jeffrey T Eaton, 11/26/2014
- Re: [grouper-users] 2.2 production?, Tim Darby, 11/26/2014
- Re: [grouper-users] 2.2 production?, Peter DiCamillo, 11/27/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.