grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] 2.2 production?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] 2.2 production?

  • From: Tim Darby <>
  • To: Jeffrey T Eaton <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] 2.2 production?
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 16:50:13 -0700

We upgraded from 2.1.5 to 2.2.0 and then to 2.2.1 (Oracle 11g for the database). We didn't run into any issues in production, but we did run out of table space in our test environment. It took 10 hours to do the 2.2.0 upgrade. We went with the traditional Grouper upgrade method and didn't try the new installer.

Tim Darby
Solutions Architecture and Operations | The University of Arizona |  | +1 520.626.3799