grouper-users - [grouper-users] 2.2 production?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] 2.2 production?

  • From: Jeffrey T Eaton <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] 2.2 production?
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 15:36:08 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Has anyone gone to 2.2 in their production environment yet?

We've upgraded our test environment, and are trying to plan for our
production upgrade now. I'm curious if any other institutions have gone live
with the new version, and what, if any, advice people have about it.

I know there's some gotchas in the upgrade process with the database upgrade
potentially taking a long time, but have people had any other issues of
concern?

Thanks,

-jeaton