grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Grouper Integration with Commercial Products

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Grouper Integration with Commercial Products

  • From: "Edwards, Kevin" <>
  • To: Steven Carmody <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Grouper Integration with Commercial Products
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 16:07:40 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Thanks Steven. That is very helpful information, especially the data flows
that you describe below.

Sounds like I'm missing a lot of relevant information missing EDUCAUSE and
the Tech Exchange this year. I will certainly stay connected to the
information about TIER IDM/IAM as it emerges. Is there an IDM/IAM project
group already in existence, or is it too early for that?

Kevin Edwards

On Behalf Of Steven Carmody