grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.2 and legacy attribute migration

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.2 and legacy attribute migration

  • From: GOOD Richard <>
  • To: Shilen Patel <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.2 and legacy attribute migration
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 12:10:14 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Hi Shilen,

ah! I had missed that step when I switched over to look at the 1.6->2.1
upgrade instructions. That's solved the issue, I can now see the attributes
migrated over.

Thanks very much for the assistance :).

Richard

Richard Good
Senior Analyst/Team Leader
IS Applications Development ISG team
Tel: (0131) 650 6628

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.